Likely, if you’ve found your way here, you are a CATalysta. A CATalysta is a cat lover and a supporter of the CATalyst Council.
“Crazy Cat Lady” or “CATalysta”
If you’ve ever been referred to as a “crazy cat lady”, you might be a CATalysta. But you don’t need to own lots of cats to qualify as a CATalysta. All you need is an affection for all cats and a desire to help them.
Some CATalysta own one cat. Some own multiple cats. Some don’t own any cats at all. All cat lovers have the potential to be CATalystas.
What Is the CATalyst Council?
CATalyst Council is a group of people and organizations dedicated to elevating the status of the cat. We work to call attention to the fact that cats are the most popular companion animal and that there are more owned cats than dogs.
CATalyst Council is also working to change the fact that cats receive less frequent veterinary care than dogs by urging veterinary practices to become more cat-friendly and by providing education to the cat-owning public.
In addition, we also hope to lower the number of cats surrendered to shelters nationwide.
How Can You Become a CATalysta and Help CATalyst Council?
You can become a CATalysta by:
- reading and supporting this blog
- by following and helping to promote us through our social media networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and YouTube
- by subscribing to our monthly eNewsletter “All About the Cat!”
- by becoming a sponsor
- by sending us your event details for addition to our Event Calendar
- by sending us your kitty photos so that we can add them to our photo gallery